In order to visit Sampson Creek Preserve, you must FIRST fill out the release form. Then follow these guidelines and fill out the application below.
You will need to wait until you receive permission from us prior to visiting the land.
- This application and accompanying release form must be filled out and received at least 14 days in advance of requested visitation.
- You must fill out the form on this page. Be sure to specify the date, time and purpose of your visit.
- Permits will be issued and emailed one week before the scheduled visit. Maps, brochures and any special information concerning the use of the preserve will be included in the email with the permit.
- A guide may be available upon request for large groups. Please call (541) 488-7616 to check on availability.
- Research at the preserve requires a separate permit.
- All visitors must follow the rules and regulations for use of the preserve. Copies of the rules and regulations are available on the website and are posted at the preserve.
- Each person who wishes to visit Sampson Creek Preserve must sign the release form.